- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schilke Gold Plated Trombone Mouthpieces Small Shank
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #475214 000943901 475214000943901
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over a generation the standard Schilke trombone mouthpiece models have been accepted as the top choice for the serious trombone or euphonium play...Click To Read More About This Product
For over a generation the standard Schilke trombone mouthpiece models have been accepted as the top choice for the serious trombone or euphonium player. These classic models feature comfortable rim profiles and unique cup shapes.
- Available sizes: 40BGP, 40GP, 42BGP, 42GP, 43AGP, 44E4GP, 45BGP, 45GP, 46GP, 46DGP, 47BGP, 47GP, 47C4GP, 50GP, 50C4GP, 51BGP, 51GP, 51C4GP, 51DGP, 52GP, 52DGP, 52E2GP, 53GP
- Finish: Gold plate
Upgrade your tone. Order today.
- 40B: 22.51mm, .886 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Extremely small inner rim diameter and shallow B cup. This mouthpiece, with its wide-rounded rim, works well for the trumpet player who doubles on trombone.
- 40: 22.53mm, .887 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Since the cup diameter is small, the upper register is improved. In addition, the tone has considerable projection. It is excellent for the bass trumpet and valve trombone.
- 42B: 22.99mm, .921 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Contour profile – this mouthpiece is well suited for the small tenor trombone and lead or commercial playing.
- 42: 23.22mm, .914 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Slightly larger diameter and deeper than the 42B, the 42 features a standard C cup.
- 43A: 23.57mm, .924 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Contour profile – this mouthpiece was designed for the lead trombone player desiring an easy high register.
- 44E4: 24.28mm, .956 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Though a small cup diameter, this mouthpiece offers a very deep E cup and semi-flat number 4 rim.
- 45B: 24.30mm, .953 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Contour profile – designed for the lead trombone player with a larger cup volume than the 43A.
- 45: 24.38mm, .953 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. The semi-flat rim has a high point close to the center of the mouthpiece which allows for a great deal of flexibility. Ideally suited for the beginner trombone player.
- 46: 24.54mm, .966 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Slightly larger than the 45, this is also a good beginner’s mouthpiece.
- 46D: 24.76mm, .975 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. The cup diameter and volume is slightly larger than the 46, producing a full, resonant tone. Also recommended for the younger baritone/euphonium player.
- 47B: 24.87mm, .979 inch cup diameter; C throat. Contour profile – This mouthpiece is a good all-around mouthpiece for the jazz player that is requiring quick response and a resonant high register.
- 47: 24.99mm, .984 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. For both professionals and students alike, this outstanding mouthpiece combines good response with superior tone quality and intonation.
- 47C4: 25.10mm, .988 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. Like the model 47 but with a slightly wider, semi-flat number 4 rim.
- 50: 25.40mm, 1.00 inch cup diameter; 17/64 throat. Particularly adapted to the medium and medium-large bore tenor trombones. The Schilke standard options make this a fine all- around mouthpiece.
- 50C4: 25.40mm, 1.00 inch cup diameter; F throat. The medium-deep cup and medium-wide rim make this mouthpiece an outstanding choice for medium and large-bore tenor trombones, combining a rich, full sound with a high level of efficiency and playability.
- 51B: 25.63mm, 1.010 inch cup diameter; F throat. This mouthpiece incorporates a large diameter with a medium-small B cup and small throat.
- 51: 25.63mm, 1.010 inch cup diameter; J throat. A large bowl shaped cup producing a rich tone quality. Ideally suited for large bore tenor and orchestral performers.
- 51C4: 25.63mm, 1.010 inch cup diameter; J throat. Similar to the model 51 with a slightly shallower cup and semi-flat number 4 rim.
- 51D: 25.55mm, 1.005 inch cup diameter; J throat. One of our most popular, this mouthpiece offers a very large D cup and is excellent for the strong player. It is particularly suited for the Euphonium, producing a full dark tone.
- 52: 25.78mm, 1.015 inch cup diameter; 17/64 throat. Slightly larger diameter than the model 51, this mouthpiece produces a slightly broader sound.
- 52D: 25.78mm, 1.015 inch cup diameter; ¼ throat. Like the 51D, the large D cup makes this mouthpiece ideal for symphonic trombone playing. Also a good choice for the Euphonium player requiring a larger diameter than the 51D.
- 52E2: 25.91mm, 1.020 inch cup diameter; J throat. With its extremely deep E cup and narrower, rounder number 2 rim makes this mouthpiece an ideal symphonic choice for the robust player. Also a good choice for Euphonium player requiring more cup volume than the 52D.
- 53: 26.24mm, 1.033 inch cup diameter; 15/64 throat. This combination of large cup diameter and bowl shape is widely favored by those who desire a rich full sound.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.