- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schilke Standard Series Tuba Mouthpiece in Gold
Helleberg Ii Gold
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #475212 000929901 475212000929901
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schilke tuba mouthpieces are specially designed for BBb, CC, Eb and F Tubas and Sousaphones which require a standard (large) shank tuba mouthpiece. M...Click To Read More About This Product
Schilke tuba mouthpieces are specially designed for BBb, CC, Eb and F Tubas and Sousaphones which require a standard (large) shank tuba mouthpiece. Models 66, 67, and S-H feature the classic Helleberg shaped cup.
- Available sizes: 62GP, 66GP, SHGP, 67GP, 69C4GP
- Finish: Gold Plate
Upgrade your tone. Order today.
- 62: 31.85mm, 1.254 inch cup diameter; 21/64 throat. A superior standard mouthpiece with a good centered sound and easy response in the high and low register with good intonation. Also recommended for Eb or F tuba.
- 66: 31.52mm, 1.241 inch cup diameter; 21/64 throat. Designed from the original Helleberg, this mouthpiece offers a smaller inside cup diameter but still produces a rich tone quality with a wealth of volume.
- SH: 31.84mm, 1.253 inch cup diameter; 21/64 throat. This Schilke Helleberg model offers a rim contour that is different from the model 66. This mouthpiece produces a sound that is clear and dark.
- 67: 32.41mm, 1.276 inch cup diameter; 21/64 throat. Similar to the SH model, but slightly larger. The contour is also similar to the model 66 but offers improved tonal response.
- 69C4: 32.76mm, 1.290 inch cup diameter; M throat. With a very comfortable rim and cup that is not too deep, the 69C4 offers an excellent characteristic sound and facilitates all registers of the instrument.