- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg WS-TB225 Series Student Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44958 000001000 L44958000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This reliable tenor trombone in Bb features and all-brass body with chrome-plated nickel silver landslide. It is equipped with a brass outer slide, b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tenor trombone in Bb.
This reliable tenor trombone in Bb features and all-brass body with chrome-plated nickel silver landslide. It is equipped with a brass outer slide, brass hand slide bow and water key. It includes a 12C silver-plated mouthpiece and an ABS Hard case. It has been workshop tested and is ready to play
- All brass body material
- Chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide
- Brass outer slide
- Brass hand slide bow
- Water key
- 12C silver-plated mouthpiece
- ABS Hard case
- Case dimensions: 37" x 12.2" x 11.42"
- Instrument workshop tested
Reliable student trombone in Bb. Order today.
- Type: Tenor Trombone
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Student
- Leadpipe material Brass alloy
- Bell Material: Brass alloy
- Body Material: Brass alloy
- Bore Diameter: .500"
- Bell Diameter: 8 "
- Valve Buttons: Not Applicable
- Inner Slide: Chrome pl/Nickel silver
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
- Case: ABS
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.