- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tama by Kanstul KBFH Series Marching Bb French Horn
- Write a Review
- Product J03038
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Large bore and bell give the marching French Horn excellent expression, blend and projection on the field. The unique mouthpipe of the model KBFH is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Incredible dynamics and projection.
Large bore and bell give the marching French Horn excellent expression, blend and projection on the field. The unique mouthpipe of the model KBFH is bent at an angle to allow the player to maintain a classic downstream embouchure even during marching season. The KFFH has a lyrical sound and even response in all registers. Outstanding intonation is achieved with the tune-any-note feature. The mouthpipe gives your horn player a familiar frame of reference on the field. It is beautiful to look at, has a regal and complex tone, and projects like you won't believe. Kanstul is one of the greatest brass design innovators and Tama has a solid understanding of marching bands' needs. It is an ideal marriage of core competencies that has resulted in a new alternative solution for marching band challenges.
Two Piece Bell
Special Bent Mouthpipe
Hand Lapped Pistons
Top Sprung Pistons
1st Slide Stop
Includes Case and Mouthpiece
Order now and give the band the rich, dense and complex timbre it has been craving.
Bell: 10" Diameter
Valve Guides: Plastic
Water Keys: Three Traditional
Intonation: 1st Slide Ring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.