- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tama by Kanstul KTB54 Series 3-Valve 5/4 Marching BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Product J03031
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's a three-valve 5/4 marching tuba, the perfect weapon for your low brass section. Lightweight and agile, but with devastating projection, put so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big brass bottom on the field and on the street.
Here's a three-valve 5/4 marching tuba, the perfect weapon for your low brass section. Lightweight and agile, but with devastating projection, put some air in the KTB54 and they'll hear you from the top of the bleachers and the end of the street. Dynamic, beautiful and in tune, this tuba will instill a pride of ownership and a newfound commitment to the instrument. Kanstul is one of the greatest brass design innovators and Tama has a solid understanding of marching bands' needs. It is an ideal marriage of core competencies that has resulted in a new alternative solution for marching band challenges.
Two Piece Bell
Hand Lapped Pistons
Top Sprung Pistons
Removable Valve Section
Includes Case and Mouthpiece
Order now and you'll make the trumpet section turn around the first time they hear you.
Bell: 21" Diameter
Valves: Three Valves - Monel
Valve: Guides Plastic
Water Keys: Traditional
Intonation Features: Tune-Any-Note Slide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.