- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1236L Professional Series F Attachment Trombone
1236L Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23843 000001000 J23843000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XO line represents a step forward certainly for for the Jupiter family of brass instruments, but for brass instrument manufacture in general. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional trombone with F attachment.
The XO line represents a step forward certainly for for the Jupiter family of brass instruments, but for brass instrument manufacture in general. This is the XO 1236L-T Bb/F professional trombone, available with a rose brass or yellow brass bell (select from dropdown menu). The rose brass bell tends a bit darker due to the heavier copper content.
The XO 1236L-T is the product of design masters Pat Sheridan and Sam Pilafian's collaboration, each bringing to bear their decades of designing and performing expertise. The physics of this trombone works on paper, sure, but it also performs brilliantly on stage, in the pit and in the studio.
The XO Professional Series F Attachment Trombones include hand-crafted bells, brass outer slide with nickel silver crook, and three interchangeable leadpipes. This one features the Thru-Flo„¢ valve. All models also include a professional classic-style case.
- Rose brass or yellow brass hand-crafted bell
- Three interchangeable leadpipes
- Thru-Flo„¢ valve
- Professional case included
Order today and experience the professional side of Jupiter.
- Key: Bb/F
- Body Material: Lacquered Brass
- Bore: .547³ w/ .563³ F Section
- Bell: 8.5³ Yellow Brass Hand-Crafted
- Wrap: Open
- Outer Slide: Brass w/ Nickel Crook
- Rotary Valves: Thru-Flo
- Case: XO Professional Classic-Style Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.