- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1236L Professional Series F-Attachment Trombone
1236L-O Lacquer - Standard Valve and Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #465365 000929000 465365000929000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter 1236L Professional Series F-Attachment Trombone is designed for optimum performance and response to meet the needs of the player with a ....Click To Read More About This Product
Large bore XO series.
The Jupiter 1236L Professional Series F-Attachment Trombone is designed for optimum performance and response to meet the needs of the player with a .547" bore with a .563" bore throughout the F-attachment section for a free-blowing instrument with a full sound. The 1236 Series also features an 8.5" one-piece hand-hammered bell for outstanding projection plus a nickel silver slide crook for increased response.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547" Primary Bore with a .563" F Attachment Bore
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5" Hand Crafted
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Brass Outer slide, Chrome-plated Inner slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotary or Thayer
- Features: Hand Crafted Bell; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes
- Case XO Tourlite Series
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.