- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1600I Professional Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Product 585109
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed in cooperation with Roger Ingram, the 1600I Professional Series Bb Trumpet features a medium large (.453") bore and hand-crafted bell combi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New medium bore model endorsed bye Roger Ingram.
Developed in cooperation with Roger Ingram, the 1600I Professional Series Bb Trumpet features a medium large (.453") bore and hand-crafted bell combined with a reverse leadpipe for excellent tone and response.
Mixing perfectly in any musical environment, this horn excells when put to the test playing lead, allowing the player the opportunity to blend when necessary but having the security of being able to lead the band. The Jupiter 1600I Professional Series Bb Trumpet includes a XO Series Tourlite case.
- Free blowing
- Big sound
It's time to move to a professional quality instrument. Order today.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .453"
- Leadpipe: Reverse
- Leadpipe Material: Rose brass
- Bell: 4.8" hand-crafted
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Stainless steel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb hook
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Features: Two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters; elliptical and rounded main tuning slides; pearl inlaid and metal finger buttons; regular and light-action valve spring sets; standard and weighted bottom valve caps
- Case: XO Series Tourlite
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.