- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1602 Professional Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
- Product L33892
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XO 1602 professional trumpet features a traditional yellow brass body available in bright silver-plate or high-gloss clear lacquer finishes. Hand...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A magnificent pro trumpet with customization options included.
The XO 1602 professional trumpet features a traditional yellow brass body available in bright silver-plate or high-gloss clear lacquer finishes. Handcrafted bells are provided in yellow brass for clear quality of tone. Rose brass bells are also offered for those who prefer a slightly darker timbre (select from drop-down menu).
Model 1602 features a .459" bore, yellow brass body and 4.8" handcrafted B4 yellow brass bell with standard bead for maximum resonance and excellent overtone balance. Features include a reversed leadpipe and professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters.
This model features Monel valves and a horizontal third valve stop. Players can customize their horn with the pearl inlaid or metal finger buttons, regular or light action springs, and standard or heavy weight bottom valve caps.
Embellished by professional grade appointments, this XO model will enrich the performance of the most discriminating player.
A distinctive Tourlite padded case is standard.
Embellish your performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.