- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YBB-105WC Series 3-Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- 461352 000000000 461352000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The smaller size of the 105 makes it an ideal instrument for beginners, and its many fine qualities make it an instrument you can stay with as you ad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A real deal on a superb instrument.
The smaller size of the 105 makes it an ideal instrument for beginners, and its many fine qualities make it an instrument you can stay with as you advance. Hand-lapped pistons and slides, precision brace design and placement, extended mouthpipe taper, and a specially designed bell flare combine to make it authoritative in sound, easy in response, faultless in intonation, and highly durable. And all this comes for a remarkably low price.
BBb. 3/4 size, .661" bore, 14-3/8" upright yellow brass bell with special flare for enhanced projection, 3 top-action nickel-plated alloy pistons, gold brass mouthpipe with special long taper, hand-lapped slides, clear epoxy lacquer finish.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 3
Valve Position: Top Action
Valve Type: Piston
Valve Material: Nickel Plated
Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Yamaha 5-Year Limited Warranty
Case: BBC-27 Plastic Shell
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 67
Count on Yamaha for exceptional quality and performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.