- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YEP-202M Series Marching Bb Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #469069 000232000 469069000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marching-only Euphonium offers improved feel, resonance and quality of sound preferred by groups such as the 8 time DCI world champion Cadets.New con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular marching euphonium!
Marching-only Euphonium offers improved feel, resonance and quality of sound preferred by groups such as the 8 time DCI world champion Cadets.
The new marching-only configuration offers optimal balance while improving projection and creating a deep tone.
Large bell throat
A large bell throat of the horn allows for a greater amount of airflow while producing a large, deep tone.
1st valve slide thumb hook
The valve slide thumb hook allows for precise intonation of key notes.
Hybrid metal valve guides
The euphonium's durable valve guides with a metal insert offer long term performance and smooth piston action.
Lightweight ABS case eases transport while providing superior protection.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .571"
- Bell: 11.8" with wide taper
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Nickel-plated pistons
- Number of Valves: 3
- Case: ABS
- Mouthpiece: SLL-51
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.