- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YEP-321 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Product 483643
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YEP-321 Euphonium features a small shank receiver with a .571 inch bore for easy tone production and response for the advancing student. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Euphonium for dedicated low brass students.
The Yamaha YEP-321 Euphonium features a small shank receiver with a .571 inch bore for easy tone production and response for the advancing student. The 4 nickel-plated top action valves offer excellent, quick action. The YEP-321 includes a hard case, small shank mouthpiece and valve oil.
The YEP-321 Series is one of the most popular models with advancing players and band directors.
The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
Pressure Formed Tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-Fused Pluzuma Welded Bell
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which allows continuous even vibrations.
The excellent intonation of the YEP-321 helps to foster a feel for correct pitch, especially in beginning players.
The responsiveness of the YEP-321 assists beginning players in learning the phrasing of the euphonium.
All Yamaha brass instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .571-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel Plated
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top
- System: Standard
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Yellow Brass Valve Casing
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 48M
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.