- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YFH-631G Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- #467558 000000000 467558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Yamaha YFH-631G Professional Flugelhorn features traditional vertical valve tubing with Monel pistons that are resistant to corrosion and retain...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brilliant execution of a classic design.
This Yamaha YFH-631G Professional Flugelhorn features traditional vertical valve tubing with Monel pistons that are resistant to corrosion and retain precise fit and smooth action over many years. Hand-lapped pistons and slides ensure an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts for smooth air flow and action as well as improved response and intonation. Movable mouthpiece receiver for easier tuning. Perfectly rounded, pressure-formed tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother airflow for an excellent scale and reduced resistance. A high-energy laser fuses the bell brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations. Third valve slide trigger assembly (YAC YFTR).
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .433-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 6-inch
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Vertical Valve Slides; 3rd Valve Slide Trigger; Gold Brass Leadpipe and Bell; Yellow Brass Body; Monel Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece Yamaha FH11F4
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.