- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YMP-204M Series Marching F Mellophone
- Write a Review
- #469068 000232000 469068000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YMP-204M Series Marching F Mellophone is an especially responsive mellophone with a powerful upper register. Its strong, bright sound is d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bright, powerful sound ideal for the field!
The Yamaha YMP-204M Series Marching F Mellophone is an especially responsive mellophone with a powerful upper register. Its strong, bright sound is designed to carry to the back of the football stadium. Recently improved weight distribution gives this mellophone improved balance. With improved comfort and free-blowing response, this mellophone is a very accessible instrument for a French horn player doubling on the mellophone. The YMP-204M has a .462" bore and a 10" yellow brass bell with an improved shape for optimal projection. It also has 3 nickel-plated pistons and a 1st valve slide thumb hook. This model has improved intonation over previous mellophones. This mellophone comes with a MP-14F4 mouthpiece and a case. The Yamaha YMP-204M Series Marching F Mellophone is in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: F
- Bore: .462"
- Bell: 10"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel-Plated Nickel Alloy
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Improved Weight Distribution; Improved Bell Shape for Optimum Projection
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 14F4 Mellophone Mouthpiece and French Horn Mouthpiece Adapter
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Call now for the guaranteed lowest price!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.