- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSL-447G Intermediate Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 528971 000000000 528971000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YSL-447G Trombone offers the best in options for students looking for a quality intermediate instrument. With an 8-1/2-inch gold brass sea...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional features. Intermediate price!
The Yamaha YSL-447G Trombone offers the best in options for students looking for a quality intermediate instrument. With an 8-1/2-inch gold brass seamless bell and one-piece drawn brass outer handslide, the YSL-447G has the bore and body designs to meet the needs of the player.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 8.5"
- Bell Material: Gold brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Brass outer, chrome-plated outer
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 48
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Clear lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.