- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSL-881G Xeno Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- 463332 000000000 463332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xeno is Yamaha's top-of-the-line trombone. It has special features such as a one-piece hand-hammered bell with a lengthwise seam and an 8-11/16" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A singing, colorful open sound with a solid core.
The Xeno is Yamaha's top-of-the-line trombone. It has special features such as a one-piece hand-hammered bell with a lengthwise seam and an 8-11/16" diameter. The Xeno also features a narrow slide design which enhances its speed and a rounded crook to give the instrument a more open feel.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb
- Standard weight
- Medium large .547" bore
- 8-11/16" bell diameter
- One-piece, hand-hammered gold brass bell
- Medium shank
- Gold brass mouthpipe
- Yellow brass body
- Chromeplated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide
- Yellow brass, drawn, one-piece outer slide
- Narrow slide design
- Clear epoxy lacquer finish
- Peter Sullivan Signature mouthpiece
- New compact design molded case
Order today and play the finest.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.