- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502385 000420000 502385000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Trombone was developed with Larry Zalkind, Principal Trombone of the Utah Symphony Orchestra. The YSL-882OR features a .547...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha
Purchase a qualifying instrument between April 1 and June 30, 2019 to receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Trombone was developed with Larry Zalkind, Principal Trombone of the Utah Symphony Orchestra. The YSL-882OR features a .547-inch bore combined with an interchangeable leadpipes, reverse tuning slides and new balanced response rotor design for a customized response with less restricted air flow throughout the instrument. The Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 8-11/16-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: One-Piece Drawn Yellow Brass Outer and Drawn Chrome-Plated Nickel Silver Inner
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor with Mechanical Linkage
- Features: Wide Handslide Design; Reverse Tuning Slide Design; Balanced Response Rotor
- Mouthpiece: SLL51C4
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.