- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-8310ZII Bobby Shew Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L49534 000002000 L49534000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having made its debut in 2001, the original Custom Z was borne out of the company's long and close partnership with legendary trumpet player Bobby Sh...Click To Read More About This Product
Redesign of the popular Bobby Show model.
Having made its debut in 2001, the original Custom Z was borne out of the company's long and close partnership with legendary trumpet player Bobby Shew, who has been a Yamaha artist since 1992. An exceptionally versatile player, Shew wanted to create one super-efficient instrument that could alternatively scream out a powerful lead, or play soft, mellow ballads. The result of this collaboration was a hugely popular, world-class instrument—the YTR-8310ZII—one that is lightweight, has a brilliant sound, and incorporates a step-bore design to maximize efficiency and comfortable resistance for live music.
While maintaining many of the design features that made the original Custom Z trumpet so unique, the new YTR-8310ZII has an updated leadpipe and a precise valve casing design. These modifications combine to offer unprecedented tonal richness and depth, while maintaining maximum efficiency and comfortable resistance for players in any setting and genre—from the jazz club stage to the recording studio.
- A two-piece valve casing adds weight for a more powerful tone
- The new leadpipe and piston pads result in easy response and smooth action
- New valve caps, buttons, and stems fine tune the balance of tone and projection
- The longer stopper screw increases stability while also enhancing high-register playability
Designed with jazz legend Bobby Shew, this extraordinary instrument delivers brilliant tone and power with a solid tonal core.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.