- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-8335G Xeno Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05513 000001000 J05513000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Xeno (pronounced 'Zeno' ) trumpets are designed for those who want power and projection as well as a big warm sound. Developed from more than 30 year...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm, dark and loud.
Xeno (pronounced 'Zeno' ) trumpets are designed for those who want power and projection as well as a big warm sound. Developed from more than 30 years' research with leading artists throughout the world, Xeno trumpets incorporate their dreams, their experience, and their talents-as realized through the skills and ideas of some of the world's best designers and craftspersons. The YTR-8335 Xeno trumpet is finding acceptance in major symphonies and on jazz and commercial stages across the world. This precise model, the YTR-8335G features a gold-brass bell for a warmer, deeper sound than even the standard Xeno.
Traditional hand-craftsmanship augmented by cutting edge manufacturing technology has created an extraordinary quality of unprecedented consistency. The Xeno' s heavyweight construction produces a solid tone core for a rich strong sound that won' t spread or break up no matter how hard you push it. It blows freely and comfortably, while still providing enough air resistance for quick response and superb tonal flexibility. And the hand-hammered one-piece bell gives an agile, quick response with a beautiful tone.
This new generation of Xeno trumpets have an improved, lighter response with control in all dynamics without losing its versatility. A lighter weight piston and valve casing concept as well a new long-type water key has been implemented to optimize the overall performance. The redesigned bell taper contributes to the instrument's strong presence and centered tone.
- Hand-lapped slides and Monel pistons
- Hand-hammered one-piece annealed bell
- Double main tuning slide braces
- One-piece drawn leadpipe
- Choose lacquer or silver plate
- Wood frame deluxe case
Order today for a sweet ballad horn, also great for jazz and symphonic applications.
- Level Custom Xeno Series
- Key of Bb
- Bore ML: 0.459"
- Bell Diameter 4 7/8"
- Leadpipe Gold Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Material Gold Brass; One-Piece
- Weight Heavy
- Key Buttons Mother of Pearl
- Finish Gold Epoxy Lacquer (YTR-8335/G); Silver (YTR-8335S/GS)
- Pistons/ Valves Monel; Two piece valve casings
- Mouthpiece 16C4-HGP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.