- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lyons 6-piece Orff Instrument Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 499872 000000000 499872000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lyons Six Piece Diatonic Orff Set is perfect for your beginner instrumentation. Many customers ask for assistance regarding what combination of O...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for beginner instrumentation.
The Lyons Six Piece Diatonic Orff Set is perfect for your beginner instrumentation. Many customers ask for assistance regarding what combination of Orff instruments to purchase for their program. Lyons recommends more xylophones than metallophones in sets, since the ring of the metallophone can overshadow the crisp sound of the wooden xylophone.
This set features the following Lyons Orff Instruments combination: one soprano xylophone, one soprano metallophone, two alto xylophones, one alto metallophone and one bass xylophone. Each diatonic Lyons Orff Instrument features an all-glued construction resonator box for excellent tone plus F# and Bb bars to allow your group to play in various keys.
Lyons Orff xylophones are designed with both quality and economy in mind. These instruments begin with solid wood tone boxes, then add hand-tuned rosewood tone bars to combine for rich warm sound. The Metallophones have solid wood tone boxes and add hand-tuned aluminum tone bars to combine for rich warm sound.
All Lyons bars are backed by a lifetime tuning warranty. Chromatic add-ons are separate tone boxes with the sharp/flat key to be used with a diatonic unit to have a fully chromatic set.
The bass xylophone range is C to A1. The alto range C1 to A2 an octave higher and sound as written. The soprano xylophone range is C2 to A3. The alto metallophone range is C1 to A2.
- Top-quality, German-made Orff instruments
- All instrument are diatonic, with F# and Bb bars
- One pair of appropriate mallets for each instrument
- Tuned to A=440, the industry standard
- Rosewood tone bars on xylophones
- Aluminum tone bars on metallophones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.