- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MukikiM Rock and Roll It - Drum Live!
- Write a Review
- J53339 000000000 J53339000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rock and Roll It - Drum Live! comes complete with headphones, drum sticks and foot pedals for deep bass and hi-hat percussion sound. It features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Award-winning, flexible, completely portable drum with two drum sticks and two pedals.
The Rock and Roll It - Drum Live! comes complete with headphones, drum sticks and foot pedals for deep bass and hi-hat percussion sound. It features ten percussion sounds, a portable, roll-up design, multiple instrumental tracks to play along, record and playback function, multiple sound styles, and MP3 connection. It comes with a pair of drumsticks, two foot pedals (hi-hat and bass) and runs off USB or battery power.
The Rock and Roll It - Drum Live! is extremely flexible, so when you're done playing, you can roll it back up into its box for storage. It's perfect for everyone from beginner to master, children to adults—rock out then roll it up.
Recommended for everyone ages 6+.
- Due to the soft silicone that the drum is made of, there are times when compound sounds are produced due to cross-feedback or vibrations registering on adjacent pads. This is normal for such devices and is not indicate a faulty or malfunctioning product.
- Headphones or an external speaker are required to hear the drum
Rock out, then roll it up. Call or click to order today.
- Drum Size (open): 22.25 x 11.75 x 1 in.
- Rolls up into a box sized: 7.75 x 16.5 x 3 in.
- Materials: Silicone, plastic
- Batteries: 2x AAA (not included)
- Package Includes:
- 1-48 in. USB power cord (wall plug not included)
- 2-Drum Sticks
- 2-Foot Pedals (1 for bass drum + 1 for hi-hat)
- 1-24 in. 3.5 mm male-to-male audio adapter cable
- 1-User Manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.