- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MukikiM Rock And Roll It - Piano
- Write a Review
- J43819 000000000 J43819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rock and Roll It - Piano is an award-winning, flexible and completely portable piano that makes playing piano anywhere you want, fun and easy. Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Triple award-winning, flexible, completely portable piano with 49 standard keys.
The Rock and Roll It - Piano is an award-winning, flexible and completely portable piano that makes playing piano anywhere you want, fun and easy. Made from a silicone plastic, you can roll it up for easy transport, unroll it on any flat surface, and you have 49 standard-size keys to play your favorite songs on. Recommended for ages 6 and up, the Rock and Roll It Piano features multiple keyboard tones and demo songs, a record and playback feature, built-in speaker with an aux out, and can be battery or USB-powered.
The Rock and Roll It - Piano is so flexible, when you're done playing, you can roll it back up into its box. So take it with you anywhere, even when you go outdoors. All you need four AAA batteries (sold separately) or USB (cord included). It's perfect for everyone from beginner to master, children to adults.
- Due to the soft silicone that the keyboard is made of, there are times when compound sounds are produced due to cross-feedback or vibrations registering on adjacent keys. This is normal for such devices and is not indicate a faulty or malfunctioning product.
Rock out, then roll it up. Call or click to order today.
- Piano with attached control panel/speaker
- 41 in. USB power cord (wall plug not included)
- User manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.