- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nino Better Life Series Cajon, Grey
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J19969
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
NINO® Better Life Series Cajons deliver the classic sound with birch wood construction. It is made from high-quality materials for a long lasting lif...Click To Read More About This Product
A colorful, standard-sized cajon that is ideal for adolescent musicians.
NINO® Better Life Series Cajons deliver the classic sound with birch wood construction. It is made from high-quality materials for a long lasting life and an authentic sound. Internal fixed snare wires add snap and pop to corner hits while the birch playing surface provides deep bass tones.
Teens and adults alike will find the NINO® Cajon suitable for their music and great fun to play. After all, music makes life better!
- Birch frontplace and resonant box
- Internal fixed snare system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.