- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nino Hand Drum with Beater
- Write a Review
- Product 443783
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unbreakable shell is made of ABS plastic. Durable synthetic head ensures years of trouble-free use. Includes beater....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great tonal variety, easy handling, and super-tough construction.
Unbreakable shell is made of ABS plastic. Durable synthetic head ensures years of trouble-free use. Includes beater.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
Comments about Nino Hand Drum with Beater:
I use this drum with its 12" cousin (this stacks inside the larger one) in my children's music classes. The black rubber ring that goes around the drum protects the area where the head and drum shell come together, but it often comes loose exposing a silver metal ring that can bang up other drums around it if it bashes into something. I like the look and size of this drum. It is appealing to the children and makes a different sound than the other size drums allowing for a bit of tonal exploration.