- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nino Original African Style Rope-Tuned Water Rhythm Series Djembe
XXS Extra Extra Small
- Write a Review
- J02032 000001001 J02032000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NINO Original African Style Rope Tuned Wood Djembes are carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood. These high quality instrum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany-shelled djembe for your pint-sized percussionist.
The NINO Original African Style Rope Tuned Wood Djembes are carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood. These high quality instruments are crafted with great attention to detail and provide an outstanding sound.
Mahogany shell handcarved from a single piece of plantation-grown wood
Hand-selected goatskin heads
High-quality nylon ropes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.