- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jumbie Jam Educator's Steel Drum 4-Pack with Table Top Stands
Condition 1 - Mint Chrome
- H94369 004009000 H94369004009000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jumbie Jam is an authentic steel drum that is fun to play and easy to learn. You don't have to know how to read music; note letters marks the dru...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A high-quality steel drum at an affordable price!
The Jumbie Jam is an authentic steel drum that is fun to play and easy to learn. You don't have to know how to read music; note letters marks the drum and songbooks. The stand includes a fun feet stand base that matches the color of your pan, creating a spirited look loved by kids and the young at heart. The stand is height-adjustable, supporting all sizes of players. It is also collapsible and fits easily back into the carrying case, making your steel drum portable and easy to store. Makes a fantastic gift item. This educators kit includes table top stands and a Beginners Guide/Song Book with Play-Along-CD containing multiple tracks for each song.
The drum has been awarded twice by the National Association of Music Merchants beginning with a "Best in Show" in 2008 and followed by a "Best Tools for Schools" in 2010. Made in USA by Panyard, Inc., world leaders in steel drum Musical Instruments and Accessories (family owned and operated since 1990). The Jumbie Jam has been named for a character in Trinidadian folklore, the Jumbie. This mischievous and playful spirit grabs hold of you, compelling you to do a particular thing. What you are urged to do depends on the type of Jumbie that bites you. You have now been bitten by the Pan Jumbie giving you the Jumbie to Jam!
- Drum and song book marked by note letter
- Spirited looks
- Height-adjustable stand for all sized players
- Very portable and fits easily into carrying case
- Includes table top stands and Beginners Guide/Song Book with Play-Along-CD
So easy to play you will be jamming in minutes. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.