- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid's Cajon with Backrest
Condition 1 - Mint Blue
- J51630 004000001 J51630004000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Basswood Kids Cajon with tunable snare wires and backrest. Comes in cool display box for when you're not using it. Musical instruments make cool room...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Good-sounding, well-built hand drum with built-in backrest.
Basswood Kids Cajon with tunable snare wires and backrest. Comes in cool display box for when you're not using it. Musical instruments make cool room decorations!
This kid-size cajon features a comfortable and durable backrest, which will make the drum circles,practice sessions and jams more comfortable. Snappy trebles and deep bass tones.
- Back: Plywood basswood, 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- Front board: Plywood basswood, 3 mm (0.12 in.)
- EasyGo backrest: Plywood basswood, 18 mm (0.71 in.)
- Feet: Anti-skid rubber
- Tuning: 2 pairs of V-shaped tunable strings
- Special feature: Ergonomic sides and front edges
- Included: Tuning key and 4-colour packaging
- Body size: 290 x 310 x 330 mm (11.4 x 12.2 x 13 in.)
- Back rest size: 290 x 190 mm (11.4 x 7.5 in.)
- Net weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lb.)
Order today and add rhythm to a young persons musical pursuits.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.