- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo Rhythm Club Konga
12 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 444703 000000437 444703000000437
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vibrant, multicultural-themed covering that's bound to be appealing to future drummers of all backgrounds. Features bright-blue molded feet and botto...Click To Read More About This Product
A world of sounds from one drum.
Vibrant, multicultural-themed covering that's bound to be appealing to future drummers of all backgrounds. Features bright-blue molded feet and bottoms, elevating the drum from the ground so even the smallest percussionist can make great sounds. 6" diameter x 12" high.
Children love to make music, and, since rhythm is the foundation of all music making, the Remo Kids Percussion and value-priced Rhythm Club Collections give children exciting ways to make music with their own instruments. Not only is playing music fun, research has found that music participation can have a beneficial and long lasting impact on a child's self-discipline and self-confidence. Remo Kid's Percussion instruments have received the prestigious Oppenheim Gold Seal Toy Awards for product quality. Rhythm Club is a fun, healthy and positive avenue for children to be exposed to world music. These professional sounding, pretuned instruments are made with Remo's orchestra quality RENAISSANCE drumheads. They are decorated with bright, colorful images of children from around the world. The Bongos, Floor Tom, and Konga drums feature bright molded feet and bottoms that elevate them from the ground so even the smallest percussionist can get great sounds. And don't worry about durability, Rhythm Club instruments are made to handle the rigors of a classroom environment or the active exuberance of a 3-year-old.
Rhythm Club value-priced, quality instruments are for children ages 3 and up.
- multicultural-themed covering
- bright-blue molded feet and bottoms
- 6"W, 12"H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.