- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo Spring Drum Thunder Tube
Stormy 7 x 2 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #446939 000761779 446939000761779
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spring Drum Thunder Tube features a thunder-like effect that kids love. Constructed with an Acousticon shell, a fixed spring, and Fiberskyn drumh...Click To Read More About This Product
Allow this percussion instrument to reflect the energy of the lightning in your soul.
The Spring Drum Thunder Tube features a thunder-like effect that kids love. Constructed with an Acousticon shell, a fixed spring, and Fiberskyn drumhead material, and covered in a lightning graphic,. The Spring Drum Thunder Tube causes the spring to vibrate when shaken, creating thunder-like sounds. It's ideal for recreational and sound effects applications.
- 2.32" Diameter
- 7" Length
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.