- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rhythm Band Tunable Hand Drum
12 in., Rb1181
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #468028 000936000 468028000936000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rhythm Band RB1180 Tunable Hand DrumThis drum promises to sound great and never break!It is durably constructed with a solid rim and is guarenteed no...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect hand drum for classroom music.
Rhythm Band RB1180 Tunable Hand Drum
This drum promises to sound great and never break!
It is durably constructed with a solid rim and is guarenteed not to crack, split, or wapr. It features high quality chrome plated tuning rim and adjustors. Also, whether you play this drum with your hand or the included mallet, the resonance will be excellent.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.