- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor Rosewood Tenor-Alto Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 400184 000000000 400184000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonor Rosewood Tenor-Alto Xylophones are crafted from only the finest materials. They feature precision-crafted rosewood bars for perfect intonation....Click To Read More About This Product
Value that will ring your chimes!
Sonor Rosewood Tenor-Alto Xylophones are crafted from only the finest materials. They feature precision-crafted rosewood bars for perfect intonation. C1 - C3 with F# and Bb bars. Meisterklasse are the finest instruments crafted by Sonor. Built entirely in the company's German factory where exceptional manufacturing techniques create sonically and physically superior musical instruments.
Order this excellent-sounding xylophone today!
Sound bar color: Natural
Sound bar material: Rosewood
Resonator box: 5 chambers made of pine plywood
Tuning: Overtone tuning up to c-sharp2, fundamental tuning from d2
Scale: C major scale
Tones: C1, D1, E1, F1, F-sharp1, G1, A1, B-flat1, B1, C2, D2, E2, F2, F-sharp2, G2, A2, B-flat2, B2, C3
Accessories: One pair Concert Mallet, SCH 16
Lowest note: C1
Highest note: C3
Number of notes: 19
Item no.: 23200301
Sound bars: Rosewood, natural, 38 mm x 18 mm
Sound bar width: 38 mm
Sound bars thickness: 18 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.