- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio 49 Contrabass Resonator Bar, Rosewood, D
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75991 000001000 L75991000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studio 49 contrabass resonator bars are carefully made to have an acoustically accurate tone chamber. With a bright rosewood material, the instru...Click To Read More About This Product
Bright rosewood provides excellent tone for this timpani substitute.
The Studio 49 contrabass resonator bars are carefully made to have an acoustically accurate tone chamber. With a bright rosewood material, the instrument has excellent intonation. Contrabass bars are in the register an octave below the bass xylophone, making them a great substitute for timpani. These instruments are excellent for classroom use and are durably made for years of music-making. Mallets are not included with these bass bars, but Studio 49 recommends using a yarn contrabass bar mallet.
Order your contrabass resonator bar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.