- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio 49 Studio 49 Series 1000 Diatonic Xylophone, Fiberglass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71464 000001000 L71464000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stuido 49's 1000 Series Alto Xylophone is a lightweight and easily portable diatonic instrument. The solid pine resonator box is compact with integra...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly option perfect for the classroom.
Stuido 49's 1000 Series Alto Xylophone is a lightweight and easily portable diatonic instrument. The solid pine resonator box is compact with integrated handles for easy movement, making it perfect for circle-time activities. The grillodur (fiberglass) bars are highly durable and designed to withstand humidity or dryness.
- 16 bars
- Includes F# and Bb bars
- Patented solid pine resonance box
- Multiple resonance chambers for harmonic sound quality
- Compact style with integrated handles
- Durable fabric-coated bar seating
- Includes pair of CS 7 mallets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.