- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Professional Generation II Hammered Cambered Timpani with Fine Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product J19059
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Adams Professional Generation II Timpani are the new balanced action timpani benchmark. For over 20 years, Adams Professional Timpani met the needs o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hammered cambered timpani with many new features.
Adams Professional Generation II Timpani are the new balanced action timpani benchmark. For over 20 years, Adams Professional Timpani met the needs of every musical genre-the model was used extensively in conservatories, orchestras, Hollywood recording studios, and by world class drums corps.
Professional Generation II features advancements in sound and usability to set the standard even higher. Including a new balanced action pedal mechanism, Professional Generation II includes improvements to the support ring, counterhoop, and struts for maximum focus and sustain. Effortless transport is provided by wide base legs for improved stability, smooth rolling casters, and a standard integrated third wheel.
Balanced Action pedal system
Optional player's side fine tuner
Single-flanged, chromed steel suspension ring
Large, double-wheel swivel casters
Tuning gauge, tuning key, and felt mute included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.