Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Professional Series Generation II Cambered Copper Timpani, Set of 5false false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Why get less for more money? This is a great sounding, super-stable set of kettledrums with a light, yet reliable footpedal and tons of features.
Adams Professional GEN2 is the next generation in cutting-edge innovation from the world's leading timpani maker. Adams' all-new Patented GEN2 Balanced Action Pedal gives you smooth extended pitch range adjustability with unprecedented accuracy and a secure hold in a balanced action mechanism.
The timpani's classically inspired chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension ring and counter hoop promote superior pitch focus and sustain by allowing unencumbered resonance from the bowl.
Professional GEN2 drums each come with an integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the players side.
The timpani's wide-stance arched legs provide superior stability and roll effortlessly on large double-wheeled swivel casters, each with a secure double-locking mechanism.
- Set of 5 timpani
- Cambered-Copper bowls
- 20", 23", 26", 29", and 32" timpani heads
- Patented GEN2 Balanced Action Pedals
- Smooth extended pitch range adjustability
- Unprecedented accuracy
- Secure hold
- Chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension rings and counter hoops
- Superior pitch focus and sustain
- Integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the player's side
- Wide-stance arched legs
- Each large double-wheeled swivel caster features a secure double-locking mechanism
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.