- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bergerault Signature Series Vibraphone, 3.5 Octaves
Silver Finish Aluminum Bars Concert Frame with Motor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L77033 000002001 L77033000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bergerault Signature Series Vibraphones are a unique achievement in musical engineering. The motors are exceptionally quiet which allows the player t...Click To Read More About This Product
An expressive instrument with a quiet motor for great performance.
Bergerault Signature Series Vibraphones are a unique achievement in musical engineering. The motors are exceptionally quiet which allows the player to perform without any unwanted sounds. The graduated aluminum bars are available in either gold or silver and combined with the ash hardwood frame, completes an impressive look equally matched by a full-voiced and expressive sound.
Order your Signature Series vibraphone today.
- 3.5 Octave, C3-F6
- Graduated gold or silver aluminum bars
- Variable speed motor
- Large swivel central pedal
- Natural cerused ash gas height-adjustable frame
- Sparkle charcoal powder-coated resonators
- 4" casters
- Includes cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.