- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Swamp Percussion Di Sanza Triangle Trigger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52031 000000000 J52031000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in collaboration with Anthony Di Sanza, the Black Swamp Percussion DTT Triangle Trigger allows for exceptional triangle performance using st...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect trigger for triangle players.
Designed in collaboration with Anthony Di Sanza, the Black Swamp Percussion DTT Triangle Trigger allows for exceptional triangle performance using sticks, mallets or hands. The Di Sanza Triangle Trigger isn't meant to replace holding and striking the triangle in a traditional manner, but provides a solution to performance situations where time won't allow it: musical theatre, multiple percussion, limited personnel.
- Play with fingers, sticks, or mallets. Single notes, fast rhythms, and rolls are all easy and natural feeling
- Vertical adjustment allows triangles up to 8 in.
- The beater is at a proper angle for full overtone response
- Easily move the triangle laterally to the left or right to position beater exactly where you need to
- The DTT mounts on cymbal stand topper or 3/8" standard knurled post
- 1/4" Spectrum beater is included, along with extra triangle mounting ties
- The unique beater swivel fits beaters with 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" diameter shafts
- Easily rotate the beater swivel to use the different beaters you mount
- The beater swivel and striking pad is fully adjustable
- Triangle not included
Call or click to order today!