- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Swamp Percussion Multi-Bass Drum in Figured Anigre Veneer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58315 000003000 L58315000003000
6-Month* financing available.
The Multibass™ is a multiple percussion bass drum like no other. Extendable legs attached directly to the drum puts the bass drum in exactly the spot...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed in conjunction with Morris Palter.
The Multibass™ is a multiple percussion bass drum like no other. Extendable legs attached directly to the drum puts the bass drum in exactly the spot you need for modern performance applications.
This bass drum sets up quickly, is easy to transport, is highly adaptable, and most importantly, has a sound that worked for modern percussion literature. With extensive R&D time invested into the function and sound, the Multibass has become recognized through the world as the best solution for the modern multipercussionist.
- 5-ply Maple shells with low-height, interference-free hoops
- Custom bearing edges for a warm, musical and punchy sound
- Lightweight telescoping legs designed to preserve low end
- Arch2 lugs and REMO® Renaissance Powerstroke 3 heads
- Figured Anigre veneer; also available in Satin Concert Black Stain
Versatile, nimble orchestral bass drum.
- MB18FA - 18" dia x 14" Multibass
- MB20FA - 20" dia x 14" Multibass
- MB22FA - 22" dia x 14" Multibass
- MB24FA - 24" dia x 14" Multibass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.