- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Swamp Percussion Multisonic Concert Maple Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J13915
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Multisonic Concert Maple Snare Drum is the ultimate choice for the modern snare drummer. Introduced in 2002, The Multisonic Snare System meets th...Click To Read More About This Product
Built with highest level of quality and care, this snare is a workhorse.
The Multisonic Concert Maple Snare Drum is the ultimate choice for the modern snare drummer. Introduced in 2002, The Multisonic Snare System meets the challenge of repertoire spanning centuries, and allows you to instantly and silently switch combinations of cable and wire, giving the discerning artist complete control over the voicing and character of the drum.
Maple shells offer an excellent balance of characteristics that have made it a workhorse in concert and orchestral music for over a century. Black Swamp Percussion's bearing edges are shaped to bring out the natural body, warmth, and clarity that maple has to offer.
The BSP Multisonic is still the most advanced, versatile, and silent snare system of its kind in the world. Five separate snare units can be tensioned and activated in any combination to suit your musical situation, drum tuning, and performance space. Here are just three example snare configurations demonstrating the Multisonic's potential to fit in perfectly to your music.
- Offered in 14x5 in. and 14x6.5 in. Sizes
- Concert Black or Cherry Rosewood Finish
- Die-cast Hoops, Arch Lugs, Stainless Steel Tension Rods
- REMO® Renaissance Diplomat Drum heads
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.