Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Grover Pro G3T Symphonic Snare Drum 14 x 6.5 in. Charcoal Ebonytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 14 x 6.5 in. Charcoal Ebony
Grover Pro G3T Symphonic Snare Drum 14 x 6.5 in. Charcoal Ebony$738.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A concert-quality snare featuring a shell designed for reduced tension.
The revolutionary “Independent Tension and Pressure” (ITaP) technology was developed by drummer, author and percussion innovator Libor Hadrava. The patent-pending system is built around an independent snare depth control. Drummers could always adjust the tension on their snares, but the result was always a compromise between sound and sensitivity. The ITaP system allows you to easily adjust the distance of the snare cables from the snare head. This means that the snare pressure (or sound quality) can be adjusted independent of the snare tension (or sensitivity).
- Snare Size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Hybrid
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Country of Origin: United States
An orchestral snare designed for tone and sensitivity. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.