- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Concert Bass Drum w/ Fiberskyn Heads & LE787 Stand
Black Cortex 16x32
- Write a Review
- #H70778 000003001 H70778000003001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These powerful drums feature specially designed die-molded shells that are cross-laminated and constructed of nine-ply maple. Additional features inc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unmistakably full, pure Ludwig sound.
These powerful drums feature specially designed die-molded shells that are cross-laminated and constructed of nine-ply maple. Additional features include triple chromeplating, self-aligning lugs, all-wood hoops, smooth white Weather Master or Remo Fiberskyn drum heads and optional wood-stained finishes.
The LE787 All-Terrain Tilting Bass Drum Stand tilts 360º, is height adjustable and fits 28"-40" drums. Ideal for school band use. Includes foot rest and locking 5" casters.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.