- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Grand Symphonic Series Timpani Concert Drums
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #468339 000919000 468339000919000
6-Month* financing available.
Grand Symphonic SeriesTo this day, Ludwig's patented Balanced Action(TM) tuning pedal is widely imitated, yet never matched. Coupled with the new rol...Click To Read More About This Product
Grand Symphonic Series
To this day, Ludwig's patented Balanced Action(TM) tuning pedal is widely imitated, yet never matched. Coupled with the new rolled-lip copper kettle specially designed to hang within the suspension ring like a bell, you achieve the most overtone-free pitches ever to sound from a timpani. In Ringer fashion, these kettles are hand-hammered one at a time. Sturdy pull rods are built within the struts for safety, while friction blocks sit astride the main horizontal pull rod, supporting the balanced action on both ends of the range, of a major seventh to an octave.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.