- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Polished Copper Timpani
- Write a Review
- Product 446433
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mounted on 6 support struts and rods similar to the original Dresden design, this polished copper timpani delivers premium playability and reliable s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate timpani, proven through countless masterful performances.
Mounted on 6 support struts and rods similar to the original Dresden design, this polished copper timpani delivers premium playability and reliable service time after time. The deep-drawn seamless kettle combined with an interior tuning mechanism and the incredible patented Balanced Action design floor pedal provides superior sounds with legendary resonance and projection as well as dynamic musical overtones. Each comes with a Professional Tuning Gauge and Ludwig Weather Master Smooth White Mylar heads.
It is estimated that there are more Standard Symphonic timpani in use throughout the world than all other models and brands combined.
- Polished copper construction
- 6 support struts and rods
- Deep-drawn seamless kettle
- Interior tuning mechanism
- Patented Balanced Action pedal
- Professional Tuning Gauge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.