- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic 3-Octave Deluxe Vibraphone
- Write a Review
- H70617 000000000 H70617000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Majestic V6530S aluminum alloy bars feature 2 graduations from 1-3/4" to 1-1/2" widths. Silver anodized bars and matching silver aluminum resona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features 3 octaves of precision-tuned aluminum alloy bars.
The Majestic V6530S aluminum alloy bars feature 2 graduations from 1-3/4" to 1-1/2" widths.
Silver anodized bars and matching silver aluminum resonators complement the grace and style of the elegant crank-up height adjustable Majestic concert frame with 4" wheels which are double-locking on the player side.
- Includes Majestic drop cover and Innovative Percussion Mallets
- Cogged belt with steel reinforcement
- Memory gel damper pad
- Wide pedal with twin pull rods
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.