- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic 4.3-Octave Rosewood Bar Marimba
- Write a Review
- H70590 000000000 H70590000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 4.3-octave model with Honduran rosewood bars shares bar geometry and other features with the M750H and flagship M8650H model. This specially de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An upgraded addition to the Majestic marimba line-up.
This 4.3-octave model with Honduran rosewood bars shares bar geometry and other features with the M750H and flagship M8650H model.
This specially developed bar geometry features 8 graduations and was designed with optimal bar resonance and player ergonomics in mind. The black-finished wood upper frame incorporates the revolutionary Majestic re-leveling rail system, and newly designed hybrid-style bar mounting posts and insulators for superior feel and resonance.
The standard Majestic concert leg assembly features a wide range of crank-up height adjustment and 4" wheels which are double-locking on the player side. The resonators are comprised of six independently mounted sections that make setup and tear down easy for a solo performer.
- Includes Majestic drop cover and Innovative Percussion Mallets
- Precision tuned Honduran rosewood bars with 8 graduations
- New bar post design with felt insulators for enhanced feel and bar resonance
- Re-leveling rail system
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.