- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic Concert Black Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product H80458
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a great, all-around concert snare drum look no further than the Majestic Concert Series. The 14x6 1/2" maple model exudes fullness and warmth, wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile and economical concert snare drum offering enough tone to fill any concert hall.
For a great, all-around concert snare drum look no further than the Majestic Concert Series. The 14x6 1/2" maple model exudes fullness and warmth, while the 14x5" maple or the 14x4" deep aluminum models deliver additional attack and a dry resonance. Features a quiet and smooth piston-action throw off which yields great articulation throughout the dynamic spectrum and a well-integrated sound from the edge to the center of the head.
- Solid die-cast tension hoops
- Ten tension lugs for optimal head tension
- Majestic's 25-strand steel wire snares
- Single-handle smooth operation snare system
- Snare tension adjustment on left and right sides
- Remo Renaissance heads on batter and snare sides
Introducing new, innovative technology to the art of snare drum musicianship. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.