- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic MP05AHSymphonic Series Timpani
- Write a Review
- 740062 000000000 740062000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Majestic MP05AH Symphonic Series Timpani Set includes 20, 23, 26, 29, and 32 in. kettles with precision hammered cambered copper bowls. Majestic'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Resonant and clear at extreme dynamics.
The Majestic MP05AH Symphonic Series Timpani Set includes 20, 23, 26, 29, and 32 in. kettles with precision hammered cambered copper bowls. Majestic's popular Symphonic Series timpani feature a rugged, cast aluminum frame equipped with an easy-to-use balance style pedal, known for its accurate stability and distinctively light, smooth action. They also have a built-in third wheel under the pedal for easy, stable movement. Comes complete with full-length zippered, padded covers.
- Model: MP05AH (set of 5)
- Sizes: 20/23/26/29/32 in.
- Kettle: cambered copper, seamless
- Finish: precision hammered
- Frame: cast aluminum
- Pedal: balance style
- Tuning gauge: standard
- Casters: double-locking
- Heads: Remo Renaissance
Order a complete timpani set for your orchestra!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.