- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Malletech Widebar Soloist Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Product J02788
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professiona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful new design.
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professional in mind and features extra wide, round end rosewood bars and tunable brass resonators.
Players will appreciate that the solid oak honey finsh frame's easy setup and break down. The adjustable height frame will make the instrument comfortable to play in any number situations.
Easy to set up and break down
Thrilling, clear sound
Beautiful to look at
Order soon to improve your sound and increase your mobility.
Range - 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
Pitch - A=442 standard, other tuning options available
Height - 34-5/8" to top of naturals, 36" overall; adjustable up to 8" higher
Width - 34" low end, 14" high end
Length - 78 1/8"
Weight - approximately 138 pounds
End boards - 1-3/4" thick solid oak and 1-1/4" brass tubes
Bar rails - 3/4" thick by 3" high solid oak
Bracing - 1/4" thick solid brass
Hardware - Stainless steel bar posts and fasteners
Resonators - Brass tubes ranging from 1-1/4" diameter to 2-3/4" diameter
Finish - Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
Keyboard - Select Honduran rosewood, air-dried for a minimum of 5 years, then kiln-dried.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.