- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One #9695 Accessory Bar for Wave #9601 #9602 #9603 #9604 #9605 #9606
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46860 000000000 L46860000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Marimba One Wave features a quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the fram...Click To Read More About This Product
Accessory bar for the Marimba One Wave frame.
The Marimba One Wave features a quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the frame and can be mounted with any percussion accessory you need for your performance. Using any square rack clamps on the market, you can attach your cymbals, drums, wind chimes, electronics, and much more with confidence.
The accessory rack comes standard on all Marimba One Wave instruments with the 8" inch wheel package, but is optional with the 4" wheel package. It is recommended that the accessory bar be purchased at the time of the initial order to ensure proper mounting.
This accessory bar is appropriate to the following models: #9601, #9602, #9603, #9604, #9605, and #9606.
- Non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar
- Mounts any percussion accessory
- Works with most square rack clamps
- Attach cymbals, drums, electronics, etc. with confidence.
Order along with your Marimba One with the 4" wheel package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.