- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One M1 Wave Xylophone with Premium Keyboard
4 Octave Field Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73103 000002001 L73103000002001
6-Month* financing available.
Marimba One takes the M1 xylophone up a notch. They were inspired to innovate the M1 by the famous Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones. Expanding upo...Click To Read More About This Product
The updated M1 with a Premium keyboard and Classic resonators.
Marimba One takes the M1 xylophone up a notch. They were inspired to innovate the M1 by the famous Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones. Expanding upon JC Deagan’s curved #1 and #4 rails and resonators, they created a xylophone with unparalleled clarity and projection. The rosewood used to make their xylophone bars comes from Belize and was personally selected in 2012 by Ron Samuels. This is the hardest rosewood that M1 has ever used — so hard that it is nearly impossible to pit with normal playing techniques and mallets. The bars have a brilliance with an evenness and balance that will make the M1 xylophone the preferred choice. All of Marimba One's xylophones are voiced using the same processes and techniques that they use on all of their marimbas.
Premium Keyboard, Classic Resonators
Xylophones built with Marimba One's Premium Keyboard and Classic Resonators are rare combinations of acoustic elements. They select the rosewood bars of each keyboard from several thousand bars. The rich harmonics of the Classic Resonators blend perfectly with the dynamic volume, articulation and resonance of Marimba One's Premium Keyboard.
- Heavy duty square aluminum accessory bar included
- Quick-release Wave Lock System for accessory bar and frame
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built in tape measure
Top design produces brilliant xylophone sounds you'll love playing. Order today.
- Octave: 3.5 or 4.0 on Wave frame
- Keyboard Level: Premium with Classic resonators
- Bars: Rosewood
- Frame Material: Heavy walled, lightweight aluminum
- Finish: Durable powder-coated, black
- Locking Casters: 8”
- Tuning: A=440, A=442, or A=443
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.